Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Perfect Date

I have a dream date. I think every girl does. The date they imagine will surpass all others. It has been extensively thought-out, it is filled with things she loves, and it is with the right boy. In short, it is perfect.

My dream date is this....

It occurs during the wintertime, which I believe is the most romantic time of the year. And speaking of romance! Here is Nicole's top 4 most romantic places..

1) At a ball where the girls wear ball gowns and the boys wear tuxedos
2) Secluded waterfalls
3) Sleigh rides
4) The Eiffel Tower

So this all ties in with my dream date. In this date, he will ask me to a Ball and I will wear the most stunning dress. Afterwards, we will ride in a horse-drawn sleigh.

It will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment