Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Wedding Songs

My wedding is going to be soo wonderful. I cannot wait to find my Prince Charming

Lots of girls have the kind of flowers picked out, the dress, the color scheme, the save-the-dates chosen.... each girl has her own thing that she absolutely needs at her wedding. My thing is the songs at the reception. I am soo excited about this and I think it's important for me to write them down in one place so it is readily accessible. So without further adieu, the songs to be played at my wedding....

~ "So Close" by Jon McLaughlin
~ "I'm Gonna Love You" from the Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 (I've never seen this movie and I don't even think I've seen the 1st one but I saw the trailer and omgg it sounds like such a cute song :))
~ "Ever Ever After" by Carrie Underwood
~ "For You, I Will (Confidence)" by Teddy Geiger
~ "Soul Sister" by Train
~ "Two is Better than One" by Boys Like Girls and Taylor Swift
~ "I want you." by Luke James
~ "Just a kiss" by Lady A
~ "Beautiful" by Al  Hoffman, Mack David, Jerry Livingston (Cinderella Special Edition)



So I will have more coming. I lovee these songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment