Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scrapbooking

One of my main purposes for keeping this blog is to have something to show my kids that I was once a normal teenager like themselves. Or at least a teenager :) So I was reading Winnie's blog (whichh I love!) and she had this on it, and I want to do it, too.


- your favorite song
 - your favorite movie
 - your favorite television program
 - your favorite book
- your favorite quote 
- 20 of my favorite things 
- a photo that makes you happy 
- a photo that makes you angry/sad
 - a photo you took 
- a photo taken over 10 years ago of you 
- a photo of you recently 
- something you are OCD about
- a fictional book
 - a non-fictional book 
- your dream house
- a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
 - a talent of yours
 - a hobby of yours
 - a recipe
 - a website 
- a youtube video
 - where I live
 - your day, in great detail
 - your week, in great detail
- my worst habit
- whats in my handbag/purse
- hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
- a dream for the future


My favorite song?
I love the song, "So close" by Jon McLaughlin. I also love "I got the Magic" by B.O.B. and "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce, and "If it's love" by Train. But I think that "So close" wins. It is so romantic and wonderful. I've prolly already talked about it a million times already.

Favorite movie....I love Disney movies. My favorites are Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and Mulan. I also like the Little Mermaid but she's a brat. Jasmine and Raja inspired me partly to be a Game Warden. I will name my first lioness Raja. And I'm not kidding. I also love Legally Blonde, the first two Pirates of the Caribbean (Captain Jack Sparrow is seriously the most attractive man I have ever laid eyes on. And WILL. ohhhmigoshh), and Pooh's Grand Adventure. And ohmigosh how could I forget? Hot Rod. And also Sons of Provo. BEST MOVIE EVER.

Television show. Ok I'm prolly gonna regret admitting this but I LOVE Jersey Shore. It is seriously the best show ever. It's hilarious. I also love The Office and 30 Rock and H2O Just add water and Disney Channel and the Bachelor/ette.

Favorite book?? I have so many. I love Pride and Predjudice, Princess Academy, Shannon Hale anything, Dragon Slippers, Angels and Demons, Harry Potter, and Nancy Drew. But my favorite book of all time might just be The Lorax. I love that book.

Going off of that, my favorite quotes come from Dr Seuss books. I love him. I love that he says, "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

Something I am OCD about is light. Seriously. We have huge sun outside. USE IT. I hatee walking into a room with the curtains closed and all the lights on when it is a perfectly sunny day outside. I feel physically uncomfortable. Also, doors. I am always locking doors. We need to be safe!

My dream house has a white painted wrap-around porch that goes all the way around the whole house. And it has a stone chimney. I'm also hoping for a cathedral ceiling so we can have really big Christmas trees. I'm not a huge fan of split levels. I lived in one the first 15ish years of my life and I like our new house a lot better. Lots more privacy. I also really want two staircases, one main and one that goes from the kitchen or something that's like, a private staircase. And I would love a library.

Honestly, I hate most art. But I do love this one painting by Greg Olsen called "Oh Jerusalem". I love that painting. I also love this one thing that Jacob did in art of these mountain goats. I seriously want it blown up and hanging in my home. It's my favorite.

My wedding. Welll I want one of the colors to be blue because that looks really good on my siblings. But then I saw this wedding and one of the wedding colors was this olive green and it looked so incredibly classy I almost fainted. I am going to delegate the responsibilities. Seul is going to be outfits. Heather is going to be accessories and the flowers and my bouquet :) Julie....I am not going to give her anyyy responsibilities. She is not so good under stress. Kelly, I dk. Perhaps I'll keep her around to calm everyone down. She's pretty mellow. I'll also review my finances with her since she was a bank teller and is in business school and all. Julia is going to be in charge of the centerpieces since she's all artsy and stuff. Maybe I'll take Julie with me to look at wedding dresses. She is going to be my maid of honor, and I don't think this is going to be too much to ask. All she'll have to do is sit there. And then my mom will be in charge of food, except the guacomole. Sara will be in charge of that. And I will do the wedding cake with Gina, since food is what we do best.

A talent? I love playing flute. It is one of my favorite things to do. I went through this stage in middle school when I didn't want to practice or anything and one day my mom sat me down and said, "Nicole, I'm not going to pay for lessons if you're not going to practice. Choose. And if you decide to not go with it, we'll sell your flute." So that got me going. And I seriously love it. I am definitely going to do band in college. I miss it so much.

A hobby of mine I guess is writing. I could write all day long, and I have. I love to write :)

A youtube video. ahahahaaaa enjoy :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEvNS5TzvwM

My day is kinda boring. I wake up around 8:50, take a shower, get ready, go to work, call route when I get there, map code, eat lunch with Michelle, print route, prepare route, do whatever, put the cricket phones in the safe, print income report and fax it to corporate, lock up, go home, eat dinner, hang out with friends/Julie. Bed. Over again.

My worst habit is prolly biting my nails. I am so brutal to them. I really need to stop.

I don't carry a purse. I do have this Vera Wang little thing for my license and keys and I keep money inside but it's small and so I don't keep much else. My aflac duck is attached to it. I keep saying I'll take it off but I never do. when I go off to college I'll prolly keep my schedule and a campus map and my keys and my ID with me.

And we'll talk about my dreams later.

1 comment: