Sunday, April 18, 2010

How I feel right now part 2

Ok so, I try really reallyyy hard to be nice to people. Whenever I want to say something mean to someone I think to myself, "somewhere out there is a mother who loves this annoying piece of crap, so I should be nice because it would hurt her feelings if I was mean." and usually that works. But there are just some people who get under my skin in such a major way that, given the opportunity, I would smash a bucket of rocky road ice cream on them while they take their prom pictures. Seriously.

I think it is not that hard to not be a butthead. Just be nice, don't say every single stupid obnoxious thing that pops into your head, smile occasionally, compliment others. These are the four things you must do if you wish for everyone in the world to not hate you. And you can do them. It's not like I'm asking you to climb Everest with a camel on your back.

There are some things that you just shouldn't do. I could list them all buuuttt I don't feel like it. However, many people know these rules to live by, and they still break them. It's like ehmagoshh youre a rebel, congratulations! Not. Stop trying to create a roadblock on my highway to happiness you a-hole.

The End. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment