Monday, February 21, 2011

Holy Crap.

Ohmigosh. Holy crap. Ohmigosh. Ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh OH MY GOSH.

WHAT.
DID.
I.
JUST.
DO?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!???!!!

Holy freakin cow I am freaking out right now. I just did the unthinkable. I just did something that I have made fun of sooo many times. And why have I made fun of it???!!! because it's such a stupid, Molly Mormon typical Idahoian/Utahian thing to do! I never, ever, ever, ever, ever EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER thought I would do this. ANYTHING LIKE THIS. EVERRRRRRR.

Fortunately I know I was not in my right mind when I did this. How do I know? Well because I have not been in my right mind for several days now. I never go to sleep at night and that is legit. The earliest I went to bed this past week was 1:30am, then it went to 3am, and then a whopping 5am TWO NIGHTS (not in a row, thank goodness), and just everywhere in-between.

What, you may ask, is wrong with me?? Here's the dealio.

I DON'T KNOW.

I honestly can't put a pin on it. Why do I feel the need to stay up so late?? Is it because in Psychology I'm learning about sleeping cycles and I want to in some weird way stick it to the man by staying up all hours?? I don't know. I'm weird. Also, I've been having an obsession with cereal lately??? I have two boxes of Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats, Great Grains, Cranberry Almond Crunch, and 2 boxes of Fruit Loops. What???? Whereee did this come from?!!?

But anyway. I was not in my right mind. I will go erase everyone involved memories right now, because this can never see the light of day. Honestly, WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!

This is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. I will never be able to look myself in the face again and call myself a real man. Even though I never have been a real man, and actually am pretty much thrilled at being a girl, but you know what I'm saying.

Ohmigosh. Ohmigosh. Oh my GOSH. Ohmigosh. Ohmigosh ohmigosh OHMIGOSH.

I realize I will be very embarrassed by this post in the morning, but I prolly will never take it down. But really. I'm freakin crazy to have done this. Why. That's all I want to know. WHYYYY did I do this?! What possessed me to do this. What is the matter with me. What. lkfgnknglkre

kngkklergnkerngifdjviposjlk;mlekrnjfkdnv kjfnbihjtniovnckjbnt
fkbnvkjnbcvkbn cvm,trjyelryjerpojwoefmldsmgfmdfkdfkn

2 comments: