Tuesday, November 8, 2011

20 Questions

So there is this blog called My life is not a Jane Austen novel, but don't worry, it is a good blog! Anyway. So they have all these writers who go by pen names and they talk about their various romantic misadventures. One of the writers is a boy whose pen name is Featherstone Mcgee. Agh. that does sound disasterous doesn't it? I prahh-mise this is an awesome blog. Soooo funny :)

Anyway. Featherstone has agreed to be set up on a blind date with one of the readers. He will be taking them to the Murder Mystery dinner this Saturday I believe! I have always wanted to go to a Murder Mystery dinner and I am sooo upset that I am not there! But, I refuse to let myself miss out on all the fun. They have a game of 20 questions that girls are supposed to submit their answers to by Thursday. Featherstone will review the answers and pick the girl who he feels would be most compatible with him. So I am going to answer these questions!
  1. Describe your perfect date in 15 words or less: Anything but bowling or a movie. Probably involves hot chocolate and snow
  2. Cat person or dog person? Dog
  3. Least favorite movie genre? Romantic tragedy. They are so annoying.
  4. Second favorite book? Harry Potter 4: The Goblet of Fire
  5. Dessert of choice? Pumpkin bread
  6. Favorite season? Cannot chose just one. I love Fall and Winter
  7. Favorite activity to do in aforementioned season? I am such a holiday person, so Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas activities. 'Tis the season!
  8. What kind of music do you listen to? Hip hop, country, rap, rock, classical....really everything. I'm not a music snob. Except concerning screamo.
  9. Are you more of a city person or a country person? CITY<3
  10. If you could have lunch with any person from past or present, who would it be and what would you order? Ughh I am torn between Kate Middleton, Martin Luther (not to be confused with MLK Jr.), George Washington, Captain Moroni, or Prince Harry! And I would eat Honey Sesame chicken, red grapes, cucumber, blueberry yogurt, and fortune cookies so I could have a souvenir
  11. What are three things that set you apart/make you different from the rest of the girls in Provo? One, I am not in Provo. Two, I hate pandas. Three....??
  12. Are you a clever person? i.e. if I take you to the murder mystery dinner, will you be a useful addition to my mystery-solving team? Of course! I've read, like, every Nancy Drew book!
  13. What are you most passionate about? Knowledge. I love learning new things, and try to stay as informed as possible so I can be useful to society.
  14. What is your favorite scripture and why? Alma 32:21. I love this scripture because it was the first scripture I ever learned- when I was knee high and my dad was the ward Seminary teacher. Because I have known it longer than any other scripture, I have had more time to reflect on it. I love this scripture because I keep learning from it. It's simple but it answers a fundamental gospel question.
  15. If you were granted three wishes what would they be? If I'm being honest, 1. Unlimited funds, 2. To have all my friends and family in the Celestial Kingdom with me, 3. This amazing internship that my friend had
  16. What is the most adventurous thing you've ever done? Gone to the bathroom outside. I haven't been all that adventurous thus far, but I do have interesting plans if that counts
  17. What makes you laugh? Okay, what kind of a question is this? Funny people make me laugh. Modern Family for example. And my own family come to think of it.
  18. What is the silliest-sounding word you know? Colossal and biscuit. Biscuit just because of how it's spelled. How weird is that?
  19. If a movie was made of your life, the soundtrack would consist mainly of songs by: T-Pain, because I'm from the hood. Nahh just kidding. I am not very sure. I love the music by the Trans Siberian Orchestra, so I'd probably want that in the background.
  20. Height? 5'3"ish
Okay is it just me or am I just amazing? I kind of want to submit juuust to see if I would get accepted. But that would be dishonest, not to mention mean, because Iiiii would want to date me.

No comments:

Post a Comment