Friday, April 15, 2011

Goodddd-BYEE BYU-I!

Oh man. I am soooo glad to be out of Idaho!

I love love loveee college do not get me wrong, but I so beyond needed a break from all the snow (it's April. APRIL. Someone please send Idaho the memo), classes, that blasted hill up to the Ricks (and that's the headquarters of Poli Sci, so thanks. Thanks a wholeeee lot. I'm practically gonna live there next semester. Ohhh the things I do for my wonderful major....), my house, MC food or whatever delicious concoction I manage to whip up. Most of all, I'm tired of studying. I'm tired of homework and I'm tired of being a student.

Grades? Well this is a treat. You should know that I never, ever discuss grades. Not even with my best friends. Not even with Julie. I hate hate hateeee discussing grades. This semester I didn't end up doing nearly as wonderful as I wanted to, which just means that I need a freakin 4.0 next semester, bc I refuse to not get one.

And you know what's funny? The class that I got the worst beyond worse grade was my Psych class, the one that I insisted I take as my "fun and relaxing" class.

I was such an idiot. Boy did all that "fun and relaxing" as 7:45am Monday, Wednesday, Friday in the Ricks building bring down my GPA. Blegh. So I guess what I'm trying to say is when you go to college and want to take a class because it looks "fun," shut up and stop being stupid. You don't know fun. You wouldn't know it if it smacked you upside the head. Don't take the class. Ever ever.

So I'm off to Utah for a full week to relax and rejuvenate. Trust me, I deserve it like a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment