Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Tomorrow is my birthday! Not really, but it iss my half-birthday, and since I am out at school for my real birthday I am celebrating my fake birthday with my family. I am very excited :) I also feel much older than I did in June, and wiser too! allow me to explain the things I have learned in the last six or so months.

  • I do not like being broke
  • The best way to save is to not spend
  • Budgets do work
  • A clean room is a happy room
  • Piggy banks work!
  • Water is extremely important for my happiness
  • Sloth bears are my favorite animals
  • DC is a wonderful city
  • I love the metro system and can work it, work it, work it girl!
  • Taking care of children is an extremely important job.
  • Even if they can't talk much, children are smart and have very distinct personalities.
  • Nannies are some of the nicest people you will ever meet
I have matured a lot in these fiveish months. I never used to believe that a person could change as thoroughly as I have and in such a short period of time, but I have, and I am so happy that I have grown up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment