Sunday, December 11, 2011

What I want

I want to become a registered phlebotomist. I want to go to Portebello Road and sing the song from Bed knobs and Broomsticks. I want to visit Cherry Tree Lane, which is where Mary Poppins lived for awhile. I want to travel abroad with my friends. I want to learn three languages- Russian, Thai, and Korean. And while I'm at it I'll brush up on my Spanish and maybe learn French. I want to live places, not just visit. I want to get a passport. I want to be a wee bit spontaneous, but I seem incapable of that. I want unlimited funds. I want to live in DC again but this time as a political analyst or something. I want Winnie's internship. I want to understand what is going on in the world. I want to keep my Economist journals and USE them. I want to get straight As. I want to get a scholarship, but I want to really deserve it. I want to win a writing contest. I want to learn how planes work. I want to know how to drive fast and crash into things without hurting my car or myself. I really, really really want to go to Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment