I am going to set some goals, and I have to reach them if I ever want a prayer of getting this incredible opportunity. I need to
- Get my GPA up to a 4.0. I don't know if that means re-taking a couple classes but whatever it takes that's where it needs to be
- Understand what I'm learning. That's the biggest thing, bc once I understand the grades will follow
- Continue to love my major
- Keep my Economist journals, and then once I get a handle on that, begin learning from other news sources as well
- Figure out my time management
- Get a good night's sleep every night and eat lotsa blueberries and spinach and drink water like nobody's business. Those things always make you smarter.
- Seek out opportunities for jobs and travel that will better qualify me for this internship
I know that I can't get this internship by myself, so I will also
- Fast and pray often and concerning this
- Have daily personal scripture study
- Always pay my tithing promptly
- Be as kind and helpful as possible, because that always comes back to you
I know that this is possible, bc if there's anything that I learned this off-track it is that I am a very blessed girl, and that the blessings come by the bucket-load when I work hard. So now that I know more about who I am and how to be the best Nicole I can be, I have a lot more confidence in my ability to reach my goals. So hooray! I am excited. I really want this internship, so it's time to roll up my sleeves and get to work.