Sunday, December 18, 2011

Goal

I want an internship. My friend had the most kick-a internship I've ever heard of, and I want it more than I want anything else in this whole entire world.

I am going to set some goals, and I have to reach them if I ever want a prayer of getting this incredible opportunity. I need to

  • Get my GPA up to a 4.0. I don't know if that means re-taking a couple classes but whatever it takes that's where it needs to be
  • Understand what I'm learning. That's the biggest thing, bc once I understand the grades will follow
  • Continue to love my major
  • Keep my Economist journals, and then once I get a handle on that, begin learning from other news sources as well
  • Figure out my time management
  • Get a good night's sleep every night and eat lotsa blueberries and spinach and drink water like nobody's business. Those things always make you smarter.
  • Seek out opportunities for jobs and travel that will better qualify me for this internship
I know that I can't get this internship by myself, so I will also 
  • Fast and pray often and concerning this
  • Have daily personal scripture study
  • Always pay my tithing promptly
  • Be as kind and helpful as possible, because that always comes back to you
I know that this is possible, bc if there's anything that I learned this off-track it is that I am a very blessed girl, and that the blessings come by the bucket-load when I work hard. So now that I know more about who I am and how to be the best Nicole I can be, I have a lot more confidence in my ability to reach my goals. So hooray! I am excited. I really want this internship, so it's time to roll up my sleeves and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment