Thursday, October 20, 2011

OMG

Drake has a crush on Nicki Minaj! Hooww do I know and why do I care? Just watch how he looks at her when she comes on the stage! And he wants to kiss her so badly! And he compliments her! And we care because it was really cute how he changed it up and she's like, what is he doing? and then he KISSES her! I mean sure it's a cheek kiss and yes that is a definite problem but BLAHH omg it was just like in a chickflick! And as I have said before, fairytale romances are so much better in real life :)


He just gets such an energy when she comes on the stage! The beginning is worthless- fast forward to 1:18 when Nicki comes on. You can see it in his face his whole expression comes alive and he's so happy she's there! I think he's prolly a manwhore and she's like, I don't want to just be another one of his girls, so she's not paying him any attention and she gives away all the flowers he sends her. But he will not give up! And tonight, at the afterparty, he will try to make his move! BLAHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment