Monday, September 28, 2009

A Cinderella Story = Fabulous.

One of my favoritest movies in the world is A Cinderella Story starring Hilary Duff. It is funny, cute, and romantic. But most of all, I love the fact that Chad Michael Murray is in it. He is fabulous.

So here is Nicole's top six quotes from A Cinderella Story....

1. David: Why don't you look for her in the yearbook? Maybe you missed her.
Austin: I didn't miss her.
Ryan: Maybe she's foreign exchange. That's hot.
David: No that's like, la hot.

2. David: Oh wait, late entry.
Mrs. Wells: David you stop that right now. You are a bad boy! And that is a terrible shirt. Go back to class all of you. Hi Ryan.

3. Fiona: There's something I've always wanted to tell you and I think you're ready to hear it. You're not very pretty, and you're not very bright. Oh, I'm so glad we had that talk.

4. Sam: Terry? You're nomad?
Terry: Nomad? Indeed. I have traveled through time and space to find you. Now join me in the mating dance of Zion!

5. Sam: I know that the guy who sent those emails is still inside of you, but I can't wait for him. Because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought, useless and disappointing.

6. Shelby: What can I get here that has no carbs, no calories, and no sugar?
Sam: Water.

7. Fiona: People go to school to get smarter, so that they can get a job. You already have a job, so it's like skipping a step

8. Sam: You know what Fiona? I quit. I quit this job, I quit your family, and I'm moving out. And you can mess with your nose and your face, you can even mess with my Dad's diner, but you're through messing with me.
Rhonda: I quit too. And the only reason I've stayed here all these years is because of that girl. And now that she's gone there's nothing to stop me from kicking your butt.
Fiona: Oh please not my face it's new!

Best. Movie. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment