Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Here is what I have decided....

It is okay to try. If it doesn't happen, I can always try again. There is nothing wrong with trying, not a thing. However, there is something wrong with not trying, because this is an incredible opportunity, and I really feel like I need to try.

I would really like to succeed at this, though. It would be such an incredible experience and I would feel so cool telling everyone what I had achieved. I would learn and grow and be in a place that I love.

It is okay if it doesn't work out the way I thought, because I have other things that I can do. This is a great opportunity to get ready for more things to try for in the future. Maybe that's why I need to do it, so I'll be all ready when the time is right.

And just because something doesn't happen the way I want it to, does not mean that I am a failure, or not right for that position, or that Heavenly Father doesn't love me. It does not mean that at all. It just means that I will have to try again.

And I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment